Born2Bond™ HMPUR HHD 6002
Adhesive Bonding Technology
Born2Bond™ HMPUR HHD 6002 is a high performance adhesive that stands out with high production efficiency, excellent humidity, sebum, temperature and impact resistance.
Benefits of Born2Bond™ HMPUR
- Moisture curing
- Adheres to a variety of substrates
- Suitable for a variety of application methods
- Good balance between strength and elasticity
- Accommodates bonding of dissimilar substrates
- Low application temperature (typically 110°C to 130°C)
- Good temperature, humidity and chemical resistance
- One-component solution for a simplified buying process
- Ability to provide "initial strength' upon cooling prior to cure
- 100%-solids and therefore have no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Bostik is one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies. Worldwide, we employ some 6,000 people in 50 countries across five continents. Our customers come from diverse markets, most notably the industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer sectors.