Adhesive Bonding Technology
This adhesive is used for the bonding of PVC-hard, pre-treated aluminium, stainless steel, fibre-glass reinforced plastics GRP/GFK and different types of insulating material to be used constructively, like Lolamat.
- Flame resistance
- Fulfils the requirements for low flame spread characteristics according to IMO FTPC, part 5, refer to test report TÜV-Nord, SN 02/2883.4 of 12th February 2002.
- Usage on ships
- Is licensed for international use on ships according to the verification certificate of the BG Verkehr, Hamburg, according to module B (no.118.189) of 29th April 2009 (Wheelmark).
- cost-effective ratio of mixture of 100:15 (parts by weight)
- high temperature resistance
- processing time of 90min
- high impact resistance
- good weather stability
- impact sound dampening properties
- thixotropic, does not drop
- tough-elastic adhesive joint
- suitable for the bonding of different material surfaces, e.g. PVC-hard, glass fibre reinforced plates GRP/GFK (smoothened), aluminium, high pressure laminate (HPL),etc. and diverse insulating materials like PUR- and PS-foam or mineral wool
- reference object: Neumayer Station III (Antarctica), bonding of Lolamat onto primed steel
- floor-bonding in automotive sector
- floor- and wall bonding in the maritime industry
- friction-locked bonding of sandwich elements in aluminium profiles
- bonding of tiles in yachts
- bonding of ballistic protective plates in helicopters
- bonding of ship floor
- for the stair renovation as high-strength, tough elastic bonding and levelling compound for the laying of the step elements of the staircase
- production of sandwich and ballustrade elements