Adhesive Bonding Technology
Biobased PUR assembly adhesive. 1-C-PUR-Assembly adhesive for universal use.
- Contains 26 % bio-based carbon content
- Semi-hard adhesive joint
- Thixotropic, does not drop off
- Compatible with natural stone
- Expands (foams) during the curing process!
- Joint filling
- Particularly fast reaction time
- Homogeneous curing
- Very short pressing times
- Good adhesion characteristics to several types of wood, and building material, ceramics, metal, duroplast and thermoplastic after appropriate preparation of the surface.
- Good bonding strength
- Good bonding strength at heat
- Good weather-proofness
- Can be over-coated with many paint systems
- Can subsequently be powder-coated (30 min/+200 °C)
- Can be ground when hard-dry
Certificates / Test reports DIN CERTCO, Berlin Certification scheme biobased products Biobased carbon content: 26 % (ASTM D 6866:2012-01) Registration Number: 8C093