Born2Bond™ Light Lock HV
Born2Bond™ Light Lock HV is a low-odor, low-blooming, dual curing (contact and lightcuring), cyanoacrylate adhesives. They are designed for bonding applications that require fast fixturing, coating or surface cure. The UV- and visible-light cure sensitivity allows rapid bonding through transparent parts and quick curing of light-exposed bulk or surface-coated areas, while the instant bonding capability ensures cure between opaque substrates (contact cure).
- Dual cure formulation: instant and photo-cure
- Fixture time in 60 s (without light exposure)
- Can be cured with visible and UV-LED light <5 sec
- Long open time without activation
- Dry to touch, tack free surface cure
- Cure-on-demand of excess material released from bondlines
- Bonds, fills, reconstructs and coats
- Odorless, low blooming
- Non-lachrymatory, non-irritant, label free
- Available in a range of viscosities : HV and GEL
Bostik is one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies. Worldwide, we employ some 5,000 people in 50 countries across five continents. Our customers come from diverse markets, most notably the industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer sectors.