WELDYX MASTER 10 WHITE
WELDYX MASTER WHITE is a high-performance adhesive for structural bonding of metals, composites and plastics. This two-component methyl methacrylate adhesive, mixed in a 10:1 ratio, is available with processing time of 5, 10 and 15 minutes. WELDYX MASTER WHITE allows to achieve high-strength and at the same time flexible and highly resistant structural bonds.
Its properties are specifically adapted to the requirements of industrial companies. Due to its flexibility, even materials with different coefficients of thermal expansion can be successfully bonded. Compared to other adhesives, WELDYX MASTER WHITE is characterised with low shrinkage behaviour and is available with two reaction times which enable the user to achieve precise bonding within the desired time. The use of primers is not necessary which saves time and costs.
- Ideal for vehicle construction, production and repair
- Suitable for bonding materials with different thermal expansion coefficients
- Bonding and sealing of interior and exterior vehicle components
- Processing time 10 minutes
- Low shrinkage behaviour
- High gap filling capacity (0,25 to 15 mm)
- Above-average elongation properties (approx. 100 %)
- High final strength even without pre-treatment
- No tracing of the gluing spot
- No dripping on vertical surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance and temperature resistance
- High dynamic resistance to impact and stress
GLUETEC Industrieklebstoffe GmbH & Co. KG is one of Europe's leading suppliers of special adhesives and sealants and supports you in all aspects of product selection, packaging, product design, private labelling, contract filling, contract labelling, packaging and shipping.