WELDYX POLYPLAST 3 BEIGE
WELDYX POLYPLAST 3 is a shock-resistant, structural, solvent-free specialist adhesive designed for bonding low-energy plastics and difficult surfaces to bond.
It is suitable for such materials as polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), TPE or ethylene-propylene-diene rubber (EPDM), metals, plastics such as ABS, rigid PVC, PC, PMMA, as well as glass and wood. In addition, WELDYX POLYPLAST 3 offers excellent resistance to moisture and media.
- Two-component acrylic hybrid system
- Colour: beige
- Easy application and comfortable handling thanks to low viscosity
- Outstanding moisture and media resistance
- Ideal for materials with different thermal expansion coefficients
- Easy application on uneven surfaces
- Lasting bonded joints even in difficult application environments
- Processing time 2 - 3 min
- With spacers (glass beads)
- Light, odourless, free of heavy metals and softeners
GLUETEC Industrieklebstoffe GmbH & Co. KG is one of Europe's leading suppliers of special adhesives and sealants and supports you in all aspects of product selection, packaging, product design, private labelling, contract filling, contract labelling, packaging and shipping.