WELDYX PROFESSIONAL 5 BLACK
WELDYX PROFESSIONAL BLACK is a high-performance adhesive developed especially for structural bonding of metals, composites and plastics. It is available with processing times of 5 and 15 minutes. This two-component methyl methacrylate adhesive with a mixing ratio of 10:1 allows to obtain strong, flexible and highly resistant bonds. The product properties have been specifically adapted to the requirements of railway, commercial vehicle, marine and transport industries.
WELDYX PROFESSIONAL BLACK has been positively verified according to the DIN EN 45545-2/R1 standard and by meeting the fire protection level HAZARD LEVEL HL 3, it is perfectly suited for rail vehicles with a high hazard class. The product is also ISEGA approved for direct food contact, so it can be applied for bonding plastic and metal elements in food-related areas. Due to its flexibility, even materials with different coefficients of thermal expansion can be successfully bonded. Compared to other adhesives, WELDYX PROFESSIONAL is distinguished by its low shrinkage behaviour. The use of primers is not necessary which saves time and costs.
- Ideal for vehicle construction, production and repair
- Lasting bonded joints even in difficult application environments
- Bonding and sealing of interior and exterior vehicle components
- Outstanding resistance to material fatigue, shock and mechanical factors
- For applications requiring fire resistance: fire protection approval HAZARD LEVEL HL 3
- ISEGA approval for direct food contact
- Low shrinkage behaviour
- High gap filling capacity (0.25 to 10 mm)
- Above-average elongation properties (approx. 100 %)
GLUETEC Industrieklebstoffe GmbH & Co. KG is one of Europe's leading suppliers of special adhesives and sealants and supports you in all aspects of product selection, packaging, product design, private labelling, contract filling, contract labelling, packaging and shipping.