MD MK 3000
Mounting adhesive with immediate initial adhesion. MD MK 3000 is the new generation of mounting adhesives and has a very strong initial bonding.
Bonding of heavy parts in vertical positions and ceiling mounting is possible. Unlike with conventional adhesives it is also possible to bond heavy items such as stones, wood, tiles and metals to walls and ceilings with MD MK 3000 without sagging and sliding off.
- Immediate initial bonding
- Resistant to weather, UV radiation, water, chlorine etc.
- Isocyanate and silicone-free
- Can be painted over or coated
- Permanently elastic and universally applicable
Marston-Domsel manufactures and markets a large number of technically highly developed sealants, anaerobic liquid plastics and adhesives as well as other auxiliary materials worldwide for trade and industry.