tesa® 92108 HiP – High initial Performance
tesa® 92108 HiP is a deep black double-sided foam tape for mounting interior plastic parts. This single-layer designed product provides its high performance on LSE plastics right after application without any surface pre-treatment.
Its highperformance LSE adhesive creates an outstanding and secure bond to typical automotive attachment parts made of LSE (like PP and PP/EPDM) and MSE (like ABS, PA, or PC). tesa® 92108 HiP shows low VOC properties to meet automotive interior requirements and assures a reliable bond in the temperature range from -30°C to 100°C that is requested for interior applications. tesa® 92108 HiP optimally absorbs and compensates dynamic and static stress. Its pull force resistance and shear force resistance even on demanding LSE surfaces is outstanding and provides a secure bond in changing temperature conditions. tesa® 92108 HiP is suitable for sealing requirements in terms of air and humidity permeability. tesa® 92108 HiP is also available in 0.5 mm and 1.1 mm thicknesses.
- High initial bonding performance on LSE plastics (e.g.: PP) without any pre-treatment
- Superior bonding performance right after application
- Low VOC (acc. GB 27630) – no critical substances detectable
- Deep black color for enhanced appearance and design flexibility
- High humidity and age resistance
- Very good sealing properties
- Efficient and robust application LSE: Low surface energy MSE: Medium surface energy
tesa® 92108 HiP is suitable for a wide range of plastic to plastic applications. To ensure the highest performance possible, our aim is to fully understand your application (including the substrates involved) in order to provide the right product recommendation.
Example applications are:
- Mounting of plastics in interior systems (e.g.: inner doors, cockpits, steering wheels, consoles and decorative trims, etc.)
- Mounting of plastic attachment parts in interior and exterior (e.g.: sensors, cameras, emblems and lightweight attachments, etc.)
- Mounting of plastics in automotive electronics modules (e.g.: display in comfort and infotainment systems, ambient lighting, etc.)