tesa® ACXplus 77108
tesa® ACXplus 77108 is a high performance double-sided acrylic foam tape for exterior attachment part mounting. Its outstanding wide temperature range resistance is based on its well-balanced pure acrylic core and tackified adhesive, which assure reliable bonding of the part for the entire life of the vehicle.
Due to the product’s unique formulation, it has the ability to absorb and dissipate the stress on the bonding line and builds up its wetting on the substrate. Also available in 1.2 mm and 1.5 mm formats.
- Excellent shear resistance at elevated temperatures
- Superior wet-out performance for high initial bonding on MSE substrates
- High humidity, gasoline, and UV resistance
- Viscoelastic acrylic foam core to compensate for different thermal elongation of bonded parts
- Closed cell acrylic foam core for reliable sealing to prevent water penetration
tesa® ACXplus 77108 is suitable for a wide range of exterior mounting applications. Example applications are the permanent exterior mounting of:
- Body side moldings and decorative trims
- Pillar appliques