tesa® ACXplus 77708 - Primerless Line
tesa® ACXplus 77708 is a 0.8 mm acrylic foam tape with an unique double-layer asymmetrically designed product, coated on open side with LSE adhesive. It can help eliminate the primer in the process. Its high-performance LSE adhesive creates an efficient and secure bond to typical automotive attachment parts made of LSE (like PP and PP/EPDM) and MSE (like ABS) plastics without primer.
In addition, our product has excellent adhesive properties when it comes to easy-to-bond OEM clear coats. Thanks to its viscoelastic acrylic foam core, tesa® ACX plus 77708 has the ability to absorb and dissipate dynamic and static loads. Also available in 1.1 mm and 1.5 mm thicknesses.
- High performance on LSE plastics without primer
- Superior peel adhesion on PP substrates even at an application temperature as low as 5°C
- Excellent bonding level right after application
- Excellent bonding stability at a wider range of temperatures
- Efficient and robust application
- Viscoelastic acrylic foam core to compensate for different thermal elongation of bonded parts
- Outstanding wet-out property
- High humidity and UV resistance LSE: low surface energy MSE: medium surface energy
tesa® ACXplus 77708 Primerless Line is suitable for a wide range of exterior attachment part mounting applications.
Example applications are:
- Body side moldings and decorative trims
- Pillar appliqués