tesa® ACXplus 77811 - Primerless Line
tesa® ACXplus 77811 is a double-sided acrylic foam tape for mounting of automotive exterior attachment parts. It is a triplelayer symmetrically designed product, coated on both sides with LSE adhesive. It can help eliminate the primer in the process. Its high-performance LSE adhesive creates an efficient and secure bond to typical automotive attachment parts made of LSE (like PP and PP/EPDM) and MSE (like ABS) plastics without primer.
In addition, our product also has excellent adhesive properties when it comes to different types of OEM clear coats. Thanks to its viscoelastic acrylic foam core, tesa® ACX plus 77811 Primerless Line has the ability to absorb and dissipate dynamic and static loads. Also available in 0.8 mm and 1.5 mm formats
- High initial performance on LSE plastics and difficult-to-bond clear coats without primer
- Superior peel-adhesion level right after application
- Excellent bonding stability at an application temperature as low as 5°C
- Efficient and robust application
- Viscoelastic acrylic foam core to compensate for different thermal elongation of bonded parts
- Outstanding wet-out property
- High humidity and UV resistance LSE: low surface energy MSE: medium surface energy
tesa® ACXplus 77811 Primerless Line is suitable for a wide range of permanent exterior mounting applications.
Example applications are:
- Body side moldings and decorative trims
- Pillar appliqués
- PDC mounting