COSMO DS-420.110 is a solvent-free gap-filling and universally applicable assembly adhesive sealing compound with a particularly high initial adhesion and an elastic adhesive sealing joint.
It is mainly used as so-called „seam paste“, for the bonding of window joint tapes / waterstops onto frame profiles of window and door reveals according to the assembly standard RAL. Furthermore, this adhesive sealing compound is also ideally suited for absorbent building materials for a permanent elastic and windproof bonding of joints and construction element connections and for the sealing of vapour barriers / steam brakes in the dry construction.
It can be used without additional mechanical fixation for joints and connections in new building and renovation according to DIN 4108-7 (2011-01).
- Very low emission
- Permanently elastic adhesive joint
- excellent adhesion on all conventional absorbent wood and building materials, ceramics, metals, duro- and thermoplastics as well as polyolefin foils (PE- and PP-foils)
- no corrosion on metals
- particularly high initial adhesive
- good stability against early rain
- quick functional hardness of the bonded film tapes
- processable from -5°C up
- resistance to freezing up to -30°C
- bonding/sealing of diffusion-tight and moisture diffusing seal tapes with window and door assembly
- sealing of diffusion barriers, vapour-proof barriers and sealing films
- also applicable in the fields of building trade, assembly and industry